Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Highland Sergeant,78th Regiment (Fraser's) F&I War

Happy New Year! Personally, I hope this year is MUCH better than the last. To start off a new year of blogging, I'll begin with a piece I finished before the MMSI Show. In fact, the next few projects I'll be posting were finished months ago, playing catch-up if you will. I would like to thank everyone who visit my blog. I check my view stats from time to time, and it's encouraging to know that people have interest in my work. Thanks again!

5 comments:

Ayora said...

Espectacular

Ayora said...

Espectacular

Ayora said...

Espectacular

Unknown said...

Jason, I just discovered your work at MMSI this year and just discovered your blog over the holidays. I gotta say, "Great stuff!" Keep it up and I cannot wait to see more this year.

Jason said...

Thanks for the kind words. Keeps me motivated!

Big ol' pile of heads and armatures for the St. Privat project.